Victorian residents celebrating significant birthdays and wedding anniversaries can request a message from the Premier.
We send messages from the Premier for the following occasions:
- 90th birthday
- 100th birthday
- birthday over 100
- golden wedding anniversary - 50 years
- diamond wedding anniversary - 60 years
- 65th and 70th wedding anniversaries
Slot gameWe also forward requests for consideration to the:
- Office of the Official Secretary to the Governor-General
- Office of the Governor of Victoria
- Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet
Information on who can receive a message from Her Majesty The Queen is provided on the .
How to request a message
Slot gameDownload the anniversary message application form:
Submit the completed application form with supporting documentation to the birthday or anniversary message recipient’s state Member of Parliament. To locate the relevant electorate office, use the .
Slot gameDepending on the occasion, you’ll need to provide one of the following:
- a copy of their birth certificate (for a birthday)
- a copy of their driver's licence (for a birthday)
- a copy of their passport (for a birthday)
- a copy of their marriage certificate (for a wedding anniversary)
- or a , if you don’t have one of the above certificates (for a birthday or wedding anniversary)
When to submit your request
To give the best chance of the message arriving on time, you should submit your form no later than 6 weeks before the date of the birthday or anniversary.
Delivery of messages
We do our best to send out messages from the Premier in time for the birthday or anniversary. However, unforeseen circumstances may delay delivery.
If you missed the birthday or anniversary date, you can request a message up to 6 months after the birthday or anniversary.
Reviewed 05 November 2020